Wednesday, November 19, 2008

it's been a while

I've been busy making stuff in ceramics, and hopefully have some cool pieces for gifts, cause I know everyone wants a goofy mug for Christmas, right??

We also entered Bella into Nintendo's animal crossing "welcome waggin" contest, which entails dressing your pets up like one of the animal crossing characters in hopes of winning a wii system and a copy of the game. I already have a system, but this contest was right up my alley, so I couldn't resist. I painted the background and made her little outfit, which she actually didn't mind wearing. Whats awesome is that her picture was featured on their website, so we are keeping our fingers crossed! We should know the results by this weekend, hopefully . She could be a member of the animal crossing welcoming committee! hahaha We also learned that Bella (our cat) is such a ham!.. well if you give her many treats she will pose like crazy for you. Oh and you can see the pic we submitted at http://welcomewaggincontest.com, and scroll through "furry faves".

I think I have video games on my mind...

No comments: